Worried about the world you’re leaving for future generations, but not sure how to help?
This course will walk you through sensible things you can do in your daily life to minimize your carbon emissions and be part of the solution.
What you will learn:
- The difference between carbon footprint and carbon offsets
- Easy changes you can make in your shopping habits that will have a large impact
- How the way you eat can dramatically shrink your carbon footprint
- How to rethink your transportation and travel through the lens of climate impact
- Simple home hacks to reduce your carbon emissions
Why should you take this course?
- You want to make a difference but you don’t know how. You’re worried about climate change, but it’s been tough to wrap your mind around what you, as an individual, can do. This course will lay it out for you easily and quickly in less than a week, so you can make small adjustments that have a big impact.
- Our course is designed for busy people. In just 5 minutes a day, you’ll get a quick overview of what you can do to lessen climate impact, followed by a practical challenge to help you put what you learned into action.
- Carbonfund.org and wikiHow partnered up to get you the most authoritative, trusted guidance you can find on this topic. Instead of getting bits and pieces of advice from social media and other sources that might steer you in the wrong direction, this course is like a practical manual for optimizing your life with climate impact in mind.
Lesson delivered daily to your inbox, complete with tips on how to go carbon neutral in 6 days and simple challenges to help make a difference in your daily life.
6 days, 1 lesson per day
10 minutes per lesson
Go Carbon Neutral in 6 Days
Lesson 1: Understanding Your Carbon Footprint
Learn how to make small changes in your day-to-day life that will help you lessen your impact on the environment. Every small action will help!
Lesson 2: Shopping Smart
Make more carbon-friendly decisions and reduce your impact on the environment when purchasing everyday items.
Lesson 3: Eating Conscientiously
Lessen your carbon footprint by examining what you eat and where your food comes from.
Lesson 4: Make Travel Sustainable and Healthy
The way you travel can produce a lot of CO2. Learn how to move around efficiently without having a negative impact on the environment.
Lesson 5: Living in a Carbon Friendly Home
Reduce your dependence on energy-intensive resources at home with small interventions like checking your thermostat, maintaining your appliances, and conserving water.
Lesson 6: Recycling More
Understand what is and isn’t recyclable, what can be donated, and how to get rid of pesky items like batteries.