Carbonfree Product Certification
Reduce your product’s carbon footprint with Carbonfree Certification
Now Part of Amazon’s Climate Pledge Friendly Program and Wayfair’s Shop Sustainably Certification!
Customers are increasingly seeking to purchase products from companies that are taking care of our environment. Climate change and carbon reductions are major drivers of individual purchasing decisions and important components of corporate responsibility programs.
The Carbonfree Product Certification is a meaningful, transparent way for you to provide environmentally-responsible, carbon neutral products to your customers.
By determining a product’s carbon footprint, reducing it where possible and offsetting remaining emissions through our third-party validated carbon reduction projects, companies can:
- Differentiate their brand and product
- Increase sales and market share
- Improve customer loyalty
- Strengthen corporate social responsibility & environmental goals
The Carbonfree Product Certification Program is proud to be part of Amazon’s Climate Pledge Friendly Program and a Wayfair Shop Sustainably Certification!
All products registered in the Carbonfree Product Certification Program become part of the Amazon Climate Pledge Friendly Program. All registered Carbonfree Products sold through Wayfair will receive the Shop Sustainably Certification!
How it Works
- Perform a Life-Cycle Assessment (LCA) to determine the carbon footprint of your product(s), then submit the completed LCA to Carbonfund for review and approval.
- Register your product(s) as Carbonfree. We will automatically register your product(s) in Amazon’s Climate Pledge Friendly Program.
- Offset the product’s carbon footprint quarterly, based on actual sales.
- Promote your product(s) environmental benefits to your customers and stakeholders.
Please see our Carbonfree Product Certification Protocol and list of Frequently Asked Questions.
See our list of Carbonfree Certified Products
For More Information Please Contact:
Linda Kelly, Senior Vice President of Greenhouse Gas Markets