JetBlue tries to reduce GHG emissions from our daily operation, but we aren’t able to completely eliminate them – no airline can with current technology. In the meantime, we’re making use of carbon offsets and invite you to join us. Since partnering with Carbonfund in 2008, JetBlue has offset over 2.6 billion pounds of CO2—that’s the equivalent of the carbon absorbed by 1.4 million acres of US forests in a year!
For more on how we reduce and report emissions, visit jetblue.com/sustainability.
Air Travel – Calculator
Enter any quantity of air miles flown with JetBlue over any timeframe to calculate and offset your flight emissions.
- New York > Los Angeles = 2,475 miles
- New York > Fort Lauderdale = 1,069 miles
- Fort Lauderdale > San Juan = 1,046 miles
- Boston > Denver = 1,754 miles
- New York > Austin = 1,521 miles