Green Design Gallery
Green Design Gallery (GDG) globally promotes and makes available high-end + innovative + contemporary + sustainable design furniture & home products from independent designers, from all over the world.
WE PRACTICE WHAT WE PREACH – The team at Green Design Gallery (GDG) is made of passionate individuals who live by green principles. We define ourselves, personally, as custodians of the planet, dedicated to reducing our carbon footprint, practicing responsible consumption, and approaching our personal purchasing habits with a long view of how our decisions impact the planet. Our corporate offices are located in a peaceful, lakeside wooded area and:
- GDG offices live by a strict 4RV-E rule (Reduction at source, Reuse of a product, Recovery, Recycling and Valorization of residual material and as a last resort the Elimination).
- We are proud to be LEAN management experts. Our work philosophy is as eco-innovative as possible. Much like our partner suppliers, GDG also strives to optimize its logistics by working on a made-to-order basis, and just-in-time production mode.
- We give more than 1% of our profits to environmental organizations working to improve the 3 sectors of our Sustainability & Innovation 2020 Goals: People, Places and Practices.
- Each member of our team receives five hours per month of paid time away from the office to volunteer for environmental projects.
- Green Design Gallery deliver carbon-free by offsetting its shipping related GHG through Carbonfund.org
“Green Design Gallery is creating a new vision of a sustainable home – a vision that seeks new ways to promote and make available new, exciting, sustainable home products, internationally. By creating partnerships with clean industry leaders such as Carbonfund.org and by endorsing continuous sustainable product/technique innovation, consequently leaving as little production carbon footprint as possible, all products showcased in the Green Design Gallery e-Boutique contribute to a safer, healthier, better looking, and more sustainable world.” – Soraya Zarate, MSc, Founder & CEO