At Friend Leaf we love sharing the benefits of CBD and other cannabinoids through offering potent, clean, and pure CBD-rich organic hemp flower. Our industry-leading testing practices ensure that our customers are getting the best hemp flower this country has to offer while our comprehensive sustainability practices demonstrate our deep appreciation for nature and the plant medicine it provides us.
Reducing our impact on the planet is at the center of all decisions, small and large, that we make as a company. From the organic farmers we partner with down to the 100% recycled tissue paper we use to protect our products, we approach sustainability in a truly holistic approach.
We are proud to share that:
– All of our hemp flower is organically and regeneratively grown outdoors, guaranteeing that we’re both offering clean, pure products to our customers while taking care of the health and vitality of our soil.
– All of our packaging is 100% recyclable, even our shipping labels!
– We compost and recycle all of our company’s waste. For materials that are typically difficult to recycle we work with TerraCycle to ensure we’re responsibility disposing of all of the materials we use.
– We are working on becoming an entirely waste-free company.
– We are members of 1% for the Planet, allowing us to dedicate at least 1% of our profits to planet-saving organizations.
– Thanks to our partnership with Carbonfund.org we are a carbon neutral company after offsetting the carbon footprint of all of our supply and customer shipments, our heating, and electricity use.
“We are proud to be a part of the growing movement of companies that have shown it’s possible to be environmentally responsible while delivering great products to happy customers.” – Alexander Rickard, Co-Founder