emerginC was launched in 1996 with a single product: our now well-known vitamin C serum. Since then, we have developed a comprehensive line of active, advanced cosmeceutical products and professional treatments that deliver rapid, visible results for all skin types. We also offer our 100% natural scientific organics range, made with a minimum of 70% organic ingredients.
• emerginC plants an indigenous tree, in non-harvest locations, for every retail-sized scientific organics product sold.
• orders are packed with reusable and biodegradable packing “peanuts”.
• our office is run on 100% wind power.
• brochures are printed on paper from sustainably-managed forests, printed with vegetable ink.
• product boxes are printed on Forest Stewardship Council and sustainable forest initiative paperboard, with non-toxic vegetable ink.
• emerginC shopping bags are made from biodegradable “stone paper”.
• emerginC is a proud member of the Green Spa Network and pledges for a green future.
• approximately 80% of all our products are manufactured using wind power.
• emerginC orders are shipped by UPS via their carbon neutral shipment service.
“We take many steps to minimize our impact on the environment, including planting an indigenous tree for every retail-sized emerginC scientific organics product sold, via our partners at Plant It 2020 (we have planted tens of thousands so far). Our corporate office runs on wind power, our product boxes and brochures are made from paper from well-managed forests, printed with vegetable inks, and we ship our orders with biodegradable packing ‘peanuts.’ We chose Carbonfund.org because of their efficiency, the on-the-ground solutions they deliver and the fact that they don’t engage in carbon offset trading.” – Ian Lirenman, C.E.O. + Founder