Jackson Hole Eco Tour Wildlife Adventures offers a variety of summer wildlife adventures, winter wildlife adventures & multi-day wildlife adventures in the Jackson Hole, Grand Teton, and Yellowstone Ecosystems.
Reducing impact on resources as much as possible
- We use existing trails on hikes to minimize visitor impacts.
- We use organically grown produce and local items/services when possible.
- We don’t harass the wildlife and employ ethical viewing strategies.
- We have partnered with the CarbonFund.org
Support the local community
- We use local services and buy local groceries when available to keep your money in the area; supporting the place that you have grown to love.
Educate about the local area and people
Contribute to the Preservation and Conservation of the local area
We hold a strong ethic when it comes to viewing wildlife and practicing “leave no trace” backcountry protocol. We have developed and are engaged in our unique Dollars for Conservation Program.
“We encourage everyone to continually strive to reduce their carbon footprint through sensible energy reductions combined with cost-effective carbon offsets to eliminate their overall carbon footprint.” – Taylor Phillips, Owner