Celebrating 60 years in service, CSC ServiceWorks is the premier laundry service provider to more than 1,100 college and university campuses across the United States. To best serve our customers, we combine our advanced technological solutions including LaundryView®, the #1 online monitoring software, with the installation of the most water and energy-efficient equipment available. Through our Lighten the Load™ initiative, we seek to reduce our carbon footprint one school at a time while educating students on the benefits of being sustainable in the laundry room.
Managing our impact on the environment is a corporate priority. The following guidelines are established to support this policy:
- Encourage customers to reduce the environmental impact of their properties and facilities and offer them environmentally responsible solutions to accomplish this objective.
- Communicate with employees, customers, and suppliers about environmental issues and activities to encourage responsible behavior.
- Invest in the development of technology that will help reduce the impact our business activities on the environment.
- Conserve natural resources through the reuse and recycling of materials and by purchasing recycled materials whenever possible.
- Encourage suppliers to provide products that are environmentally responsible, including the purchase of recycled materials.
- Work with Carbonfund.org to explore and implement carbon offset programs.