The ECO-Dapter®’s carbon footprint is neutralized through the purchase of carbon offsets. Carbonfund’s certified carbon reductions are third-party audited to assure the highest standards and are retired rather than being re-used.
The ECO-Dapter® also meets the stringent Level VI energy efficiency standards set out by the U.S. Department of Energy. This means that the ECO-Dapter® consumes less power, conserving natural resources while also eliminating the waste and environmental hazards associated with disposable batteries.
In addition to environmentally friendly operation, the ECO-Dapter® provides ultra-quiet, reliable, high-current power to your effects so they can operate at their peak performance levels.
Connect the ECO-Dapter® directly to your favorite pedal, or purchase optional Power-All® DC connection cables to power your entire pedalboard from a single ECO-Dapter® power supply. The ECO-Dapter® is also sold in kit form, bundled with various DC power cables.
- 9 VDC, 2000 mA regulated power supply
- Meets DOE Level VI energy efficiency standard
- Carries Carbonfund Carbonfree certification
- Ultra-low noise floor for silent operation
- Environmentally-friendly, Recycled/Recyclable packaging
- LIFETIME WARRANTY – never buy another power supply!
- Powers all your 9 VDC pedals from a single supply
- Space-saving profile takes up only one outlet space
- Ferrite-core filter module on power output cable reduces noise and hum
- Powers 9 VDC effects from any electrical outlet in the world (100-240VAC)
- 10-foot, 24-gauge power cable eliminates need for an extension cord
Carbonfund is leading the fight against climate change, making it easy and affordable for any individual, business or organization to reduce & offset their climate impact. Carbonfund has America’s first carbon neutral product label, Carbonfree Certified. The Carbonfree Certified Products Program is proud to be part of Amazon’s Climate Pledge Friendly Program.