Celebrate Earth Day with Carbonfund.org and enter to win a fabulous vacation for two to Costa Rica!
Included in this amazing, seven-day eco-tour journey for two to Costa Rica, sponsored by
- 2 nights at Hotel Grano de Oro, Deluxe Patio room with breakfast
- 4 nights at Lapa Rios Lodge in a Deluxe Bungalow
- Round-trip economy airfare for two from US departure city to San Jose, Costa Rica reimbursement up to $1500
- Private Transfer to/from San Jose Airport to/from Grana de Oro hotel
- San Jose City Tour, select excursions and activities at Lapa Rios (others will be available at an additional cost)
- Domestic flights from San Jose Intl Airport (SJO) to Puerto Jimenez (PJM)
- All tour-related ground transportation in Costa Rica
- Opportunities to replenish our Earth by making tree-planting donations!
Begin this unforgettable Costa Rica journey by indulging in the sights, sounds, and flavors of San Jose, Costa Rica’s largest city, before continuing on to the inimitable Osa Peninsula. Embark on exotic hikes, exploring the local flora and fauna of the lush rainforest, and learn about the many sustainability initiatives taken up by the Lapa Rios Ecolodge.
Plant Trees for Earth Day and Earn Bonus Entries!
Deforestation is responsible for about 20% of climate change. Reforestation and forest protection are critical parts of the solution.
- Absorbs carbon dioxide to reduce climate change
- Improves air quality
- Preserves biodiversity
- Controls flooding by minimizing runoff & topsoil loss
- Provides habitat and nutrition for wildlife
- Creates jobs managing tree nurseries, planting & care
Improve your chances of winning the Earth Day Eco Tour Vacation!
This Earth Day, plan to give your family, friends, neighbors, coaches, teachers, clients and colleagues a gift truly representative of honoring our planet, and make a positive impact on our world and environment!
And in case you missed it, read about our most recent vacation sweepstakes winner!