Made You Look! Targeted Advertising Anywhere Anytime with APS Mobile Ads
Tuesday, 17 January 2012
Need to get your message out to a wide and specific audience? Find your solution with APS Mobile Advertising, LLC, providing on-demand, focused and targeted advertising to the customer at an affordable rate. Their professionals provide the wealth of knowledge and experience that defines their highly qualified and motivated advertising team.
APS Mobile Ads offers a full range of mobile advertising solutions, including mobile billboard, aerial, static billboard and over-the-road advertising, targeted by geography, demographic or event. And mobile advertising is effective:
• 98% of in-car audiences indicated they noticed truck-side ads. – American Trucking Association
• 97% is the recall rate on mobile advertising. – Outdoor Advertising Magazine TACA’s market research July/August 2002
• 96% of respondents say mobile advertising is more effective than traditional outdoor advertising. – Outdoor Advertising Magazine TACA’s market research July/August 2002
• Mobile advertising generates 2.5 times more attention than a static billboard. – Perception Research
• 91% of target audiences noticed both graphics and text. – American Trucking Association and 3M
APS Mobile Advertising, LLC is a USDOT compliant, environmentally conscious, veteran owned and operated company. APS Mobile Ads is the only Detroit-based mobile billboard advertising company, directly serving the mid-west, and through partner companies, coast to coast.
And APS Mobile Ads is driven to maximize environmental responsibility in its operations. Utility consumption is kept extremely low, all eligible materials are recycled, drivers are instructed to operate all company vehicles at the most fuel efficient speeds, and APS Mobile Ads participates in Carbonfund.org’s CarbonFree™ Partnership program.
“At APS Mobile Ads, we believe that business can be done more efficiently and just as effectively, while at the same time reducing the environmental impact of daily operations. We all have a responsibility to minimize our carbon footprint, and we look forward to achieving that goal through a successful partnership with Carbonfund.org,” exclaims Christopher A. Falster, Chairman of APS Mobile Ads.
Learn more about the mobile advertising options and solutions at www.APSmobileAds.com. They’ll make you – and your audience – look!