Tuesday, 20 September 2011
Our Carbon ExpressTrack online carbon accounting solution is an easy, affordable way for your business to comprehensively monitor, track & manage your carbon footprint.
Benefits of Carbon ExpressTrack:
- Simple to use
- Affordable, nonprofit provider
- Immediate setup
- Easy reporting
The Solution for:
- Any Size Business and Industry
- Track provides the information you need to make decisions about your greenhouse gas emissions and demonstrate progress on your sustainability goals.
- Voluntary Reporters
- Many national and international voluntary programs such as the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Climate Leaders entail emissions reporting.
- Mandatory Reporters
- The EPA Mandatory Reporting of Greenhouse Gases Rule requires thousands of companies to report to EPA on March 31, 2011 for 2010 emissions.
Key Carbon ExpressTrack Features:
- Simple, user-friendly interface: Reduce cost, personnel hours and calculation errors while centralizing and increasing consistency of data and reporting
- Custom, flexible data collection: Enter or upload utility billing data and in units convenient to you
- Automatic report generation: Fits the requirements for any reporting protocol, performance indicator and timeframe
- Transparency: Gain credibility by making greenhouse gas assessments transparent, reproducible and comparable
- Security: Secure your data using industry best practices
Ten features to look for in a carbon accounting solution:
Here’s a handy checklist of features to look for when choosing a solution.
View a printer-friendly checklist here.
If you’d like, you can download a copy of our frequently asked questions (FAQ) here.