5 Reasons You’ll Find Good Eats at Moe’s…
Wednesday, 28 July 2010
- All of the ingredients used in meals are free of trans fats and MSG.
- Each meal is made fresh to order (as opposed to pre-prepared and reheated).
- Moe’s Southwest Grill does not use microwaves or freezers in its kitchens, which cuts down its energy usage significantly.
- Keeping in mind that eating less meat can considerably reduce a person’s carbon footprint, Moe’s menu offers a variety of vegetarian options. In fact, Moe’s won the 2008 Proggy Award for Best Vegetarian Mexican Restaurant.
- Moe’s Southwest Grill has demonstrated its commitment to create a better environment by supporting renewable energy production with the purchase of Green-e Energy Certified renewable energy certificates (RECs) through Carbonfund.org.
Written by Michelle Lam