Product shipments from your suppliers and to your customers may comprise a significant portion of your business carbon footprint. Our Carbonfree® Shipping program makes it easy and affordable for you to distinguish your shipping services, reduce your climate impact, and communicate your environmental commitment to customers.
Product shipping emissions are based on the shipping mode (air, truck/ground, sea, etc.), the number of parcels shipped by each shipping mode, and the average weight and distance for those parcels.
Get Started in Three Easy Steps
- Calculate the carbon footprint of your product shipments:
- Fill out the business calculator for your shipping information, or
- Use the shipping emissions worksheet
- Contact Us
- Request our Carbonfree® Shipping Letter of Agreement
- Offset with a project type:
- Energy Efficiency
- Renewable Energy
- VIEW OUR PROJECTS
- Promote your partnership:
- Use our Carbonfree® Shipping logo to promote your environmental commitment
Calculate Your Product Shipment Carbon Footprint:
Use our shipping calculator to measure the carbon footprint of your product shipments.
*To qualify as a Carbonfree® Shipping Partner, you must sign the associated Letter of Agreement, report shipping data and emissions on an agreed-upon periodic basis, and make the corresponding donations to purchase and retire the carbon offsets associated with product shipment emissions.