CarbonFree® Product Certification is a meaningful, transparent way for you to provide environmentally-friendly, carbon neutral products to your customers. By determining a product’s carbon footprint, reducing it where possible and offsetting remaining emissions through our third-party validated carbon reduction projects, you can:
- Differentiate your brand and product
- Increase sales
- Improve customer loyalty
- Strengthen corporate social responsibility & environmental goals
See Our Certified Products
Leading companies are experiencing the benefits of their CarbonFree® Product Certification.
Click here to view other CarbonFree Certified Products.
“The CarbonFree Product Certification has had a positive impact on sales and, more importantly in my mind, since the certification we have seen an increase in overall customer retention and satisfaction.”
—Kelsey Marshall, Co-founder, Grounds for Change
Get Started in Three Easy Steps:
- Energy Efficiency
- Renewable Energy
- Use our CarbonFree logo
- Blogs and newsletter articles
- Custom web page and more
The Certification Process
- We help you conduct a product life-cycle assessment using the CarbonFree® Product Certification Carbon Footprint Protocol
- Certify your product(s) CarbonFree
- Identify ways to reduce your product's footprint
- Offset the product’s carbon footprint
- Review life-cycle assessment annually
We provide incentive for companies lowering a product’s carbon footprint by at least 10 percent!
You may find your own cost savings in the process, while increasing customer satisfaction!