And for the sixth consecutive year, Articulate products have been named Best of E-learning in the annual Elearning! Magazine readers’ choice awards. Articulate earned the top spot in five categories in the 2010 survey, the most in a single year and more than any other company.Articulate also gives back to the community and to the environment. Articulate helps empower e-learning in the developing world by donating $250,000 of its software through LINGOs, a consortium of humanitarian relief and development organizations. This year, Articulate became a carbon-neutral organization by donating to support Carbonfund.org’s carbon reduction projects. If your organization needs to hit the ground running in the new year, check out some of Articulate’s award-winning e-learning programs to give your employee training the boost it needs.
Thursday, 30 December 2010 14:34
Get a New Year’s Jump with Effective E-LearningWritten by Linda Kelly
Need a way to advance employee training in your organization at “the speed of business”? Articulate can help! The innovative New York company offers rapid e-learning software tools and training strategies that empower anyone to create engaging courses, presentations, quizzes and surveys that “make everyone look good” and produce results. Articulate’s end goal is to make each customer an e-learning hero. With its impressive roster of corporate clients – some of the largest and best-regarded companies in their respective industries – Articulate has the proven tools and track record to help any organization with its e-learning and training needs.
Published in carbonfree blog
Latest from Linda Kelly
- OneBern Offers 60% Hemp T-Shirts and Carbonfree® Shipping
- Impact Consumer Launches Site with Carbonfree® Shipping and Products that Give Back
- Pearl Jam Voluntarily Offsets Latin American Tour Dates with $54,000 USD Investment to Mitigate Its 2015 Carbon Emissions
- VIRGIN AMERICA CELEBRATES EARTH DAY IN THE AIR AND ON THE GROUND WITH CARBONFUND.ORG FOUNDATION AND NATUREBRIDGE
- Dolphin Blue Celebrates Fifth Year Carbonfree® and Encourages Other B Corps to Do the Same